Prophetic Witness - September 2011
Where Should Israel's Borders Be?
by Tony Pearce
In September 2011 the UN General Assembly is scheduled to vote on 'Palestinian Statehood' regardless of whether or not any agreement has been made with Israel on this subject. As things stand it is likely that a two-thirds majority of the 192 nations in the UN will vote in favour of the declaration of a Palestinian State within the 1967 borders. A UN General Assembly resolution will not make....
(Note: Only part of this article has been reproduced here. To read the whole article you need to purchase the specific edition of Prophetic Witness in which it was printed. If this is not our current edition of Prophetic Witness, then please contact our Head Office (details at the bottom of this page) to see if it is still available).
In this edition of Prophetic Witness
- Powerpoint - this month's comment by Steve Lloyd
- Where should Israel's Borders Be? - Tony Pearce
- Arab States In Prophecy: Part 2 - Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum
- From Our Israel Desk
- Times of the Gentiles
- Signs of the Times - Tony Pearce
- In Touch - Rev Colin Le Noury
- Two Fatal Flaws of Post Tribulationism
- Why Study Biblical Prophecy?
- What In Te World Is Happening? - Brian Papworth
- Statement of Belief
- What's On