Prophetic Witness - February 2011
In 1969 four computers were joined together to form the grandfather of the internet. Workers at the United States Department of Defence Research Projects Agency (ARPA) wanted to create a flow of information between military installationsand other establishments. At the time they probably didn't realise that they had just made history, much less prepared the way for the fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Today 26% of the world's population are on the internet and by 2012 it is estimated that 500 million homes world wide will have broadband - a vital piece in the end times jigsaw. This article seeks to explore some of the ways in which the internet is helping to bring the prophecies of Scripture to pass.
(Note: Only part of this article has been reproduced here. To read the whole article you need to purchase the specific edition of Prophetic Witness in which it was printed. If this is not our current edition of Prophetic Witness, then please contact our Head Office (details at the bottom of this page) to see if it is still available).
In this edition of Prophetic Witness
- Powerpoint - this month's comment from Brian Gemmell.
- Terminal Generation: How The Internet Is Fulfilling Bible Prophecy - Jon Ikin
- The Hope Of God's People - Andrew Robinson.
- In Touch - Rev. Colin Le Noury
- Signs Of The Times - Tony Pearce
- The Modern State of Israel in Bible Prophecy - Dr. Arnold Fructenbaum.
- From Our Israel Desk - David Hoyle
- The Holy City, The New Jerusalem - Dr. Donald CB Cameron
- Climate Change - Alfred Knights
- What In The World Is Happening - Brian Papworth (NZ)
- Statement Of Belief
- What's On: The PWMI Diary