Prophetic Witness - August 2011
China Rising -
What Can Stop Her?
by Jon Ikin
Henry Kissinger's latest book is called, "On China." It tells you where his thoughts are and perhaps where ours should be as well. China is an emerging superpower in the world, and in some minds a super threat. She has the money, the motives and the military power to project herself in a less-than friendly way upon even the biggest nations. Are we about to see a new cold war (or even a hot one) develop? Many think so. Students of Bible prophecy know enough to sit up and take note. The Lord Jesus warned that in the last days there would be, "rumours of wars" (Matthew 24:6), and the current speculation about China would definitely fall into that category.
(Note: Only part of this article has been reproduced here. To read the whole article you need to purchase the specific edition of Prophetic Witness in which it was printed. If this is not our current edition of Prophetic Witness, then please contact our Head Office (details at the bottom of this page) to see if it is still available).
In this edition of Prophetic Witness
- Powerpoint - this month's comment by Roy Cook
- Arab States in prophecy - by Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum
- China Rising - by Jon Ikin
- From Our israel Desk - by David Hoyle
- In Touch - by Rev Colin Le Noury, PWMI General Director
- The Lamb, Exalted, Enthralled, Engaged - by Norman Clay
- No Man Knoweth the Hour - Dr Donald CB Cameron
- The Signs of the Times - by Tony Pearce
- A Goliath in the Church: Christian Palestinianism and the anti-Israel Crusade
- What in the World Is Happening? - by Brian D. Papworth
- What's On - the PWMI Diary