Bournemouth Branch Meetings - 2017 - 2018

Why Study Bible Prophecy

Why Study Bible Prophecy
Fulfilled & Unfulfilled.
 

Why study Bible prophecy?

About 25% of the Scriptures are prophetic.

Of these approximately 80% have been fulfilled, especially focussing on the first coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. However, neatly 20% of Bible prophecy is yet to be fulfilled, concerning the future of the church, the nations and Israel.As prophecy is part of the revealed plan of God and it is written in his word, the Bible, He wants us to know and understand his plans.

Since 80% of prophecy has been fulfilled, it is obvious that the remaining 20% will be fulfilled because God always keeps his Word.

So, please listen to the recordings and see what God has planned. For the
Christian “the best is yet to be”.

 

mp3 Audio Recordings

Important: To download the recordings listed, hover the cursor over the links below, RIGHT CLICK and then choose 'Save Link As'. 

06/11/2017 - The 69 Weeks of Daniel Ch.9. Speaker: David Herring.

08/01/2018 - The 70th Week of Daniel Ch.9. Speaker: Dr Peter Mead.

05/02/2018 - Messianic Prophecies Fulfilled. Speaker: Brian Sheldon.

05/03/2018 - Messianic Prophecies Unfulfilled. Speaker: Dr David Moore.

23/04/2018 - Messiah: Prophet, Priest and King. Speaker: Pastor Jon Ikin.

14/05/2018 - The Little Apocalypse of Isaiah. Speaker: Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum.